B1 B2 visa
TRAVEL TO THE US FOR VISITS & TOURISM
Visiting friends and family in the US? Looking to travel for tourism or medical purposes? The US B2 visa is ideal for short term travellers visiting the US for non-business purposes.
For business travelers, to –
· Attend a conference,
· Consult with business associates,
· Negotiate a contract, or
· Settle an estate.
For tourists on vacation and people coming to the US for participating in amateur contests or social events, or for taking medical treatment.
For foreign nationals travelling through the US to another destination, stopping for a short time in the US while on their onward journey.
Transit C-1, D, and C-1/D
For crewmembers of international airlines or crewmembers of sea vessels traveling to the US.
The B-2 visa is a non-immigrant US visa. The visa gives permission to individuals to enter the US for a short period either for tourism, recreation or for family visits.
B-visa holders can engage in the following activities when they are in the US:
- Come to the country on a holiday
- Visit the various cities in the country
- Visit their friends or family
- Take part in social events conducted by organizations
- Visit the country for medical treatment
- Participate in sports or music events
- Participate in short term courses
The US B2 visa is the best way for short term visitors to visit the US. It is typically issued for a period of 6 months. In some cases, it is issued as a multiple entry visa for a period of up to 10 years.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR USA B2 VISITOR VISA
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
- Details of who you are staying with and where
- Evidence that you will return to your home country
- Financial documents
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures