Canada Visit Visa
CANADA TOURIST VISA
Millions of visitors and tourists flock to Canada every year to visit friends and family or to just experience Canada’s natural beauty. The Canada visa is granted for a period of six months and are either single entry or multiple entry visas. While you cannot work on the Canada visit visa, you are free to travel across Canada for tourism and leisure.
The Canada Visit Visa gives you the ability to visit Canada for a period of up to 6 months. Single entry visas and multiple entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Multiple entry visitor visas allow the holder to visit Canada as many times as they wish for six months at a time as long as the visa is valid.
- It can only be used for leisure or tourism purposes
- You cannot use this visa to work
Eligibility & Documents
In order to receive a Canada Visitor Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must show that they have sufficient funds to support themselves and their family
- Applicants must have no criminal background
- Applicants who intend to stay with relatives or friends should obtain letters of invitation
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- You should have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Work related Documents
- Tax and financial documents
How do we help you ?
- We provide you the best solution to get your visitor visa
- Suggesting the best possible way to present your case to get 100% positive result
- Consultation with respect to your finances and tax documents
- Presenting your case with all relevant documents and application forms
- Support with respect to all types of drafts such as SOP’s ,Itinerary, Invitation and leave drafts
- Review of all your documentation
- Submission of your application
EIPL will make sure that your application has the highest chance of success .
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures