China Tourist Visa
CHINA TOURIST VISA
China is a country with a history of over 5,000 years. It has several famous historical and cultural sites, beautiful natural sights, imperial palaces and natural wonders which attract millions of tourists every year. Tourism in China requires a visa and is typically a single entry visa with a stay duration of 30 days. US citizens may be eligible for a 10-year multiple entry visa.The tourism visa requires your passport to be valid for at least 6 months and it must have at least two blank pages. You must also have an invitation letter from a china travel agency or an individual or round-trip tickets and a hotel booking.Visitors to China must apply for a tourist visa. The visa is valid for 90 days. An individual can stay for 30 continuous days on this visa in the country. Indian citizens must apply through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center, also called CVASC.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE CHINA VISIT VISA APPLICATION:
- A valid passport with six months validity
- Copies of old passports and visas
- Two-color passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed online visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- A cover letter from the ‘primary applicant’ or the company which describes the reason for the travel and duration of stay
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Proof that you have enough funds to sponsor your stay
- Bank statement of last three months
- Salary slip for the last 6 months
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years
- Travel insurance
- If Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- If Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
- If Retired:
- Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Student
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
- If Minor
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
- If Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof i.e. utility bill, electricity bill etc.
- If Sponsored:
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
- For Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
Applicants must complete one visa application form precisely and completely, as well as submit one current passport-size photograph. The passport of the applicant must be valid for at least six months and contain two blank visa pages. An applicant for a visa may look for a travel agency to submit his or her application on his or her behalf. Applications sent by courier or post will be rejected. The standard visa application process takes four business days. Urgent Service will incur additional charges. If candidates supply false information or incomplete application forms, their applications will be rejected.
The processing time for the visa is usually 3 to 5 days.Extra fees will be charged for urgent processing requests. Applications may be rejected if applicants provide false details or incomplete application forms.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE TOURIST VISA FEES:
Single Entry Normal
Double Entry Normal
Multiple Entry Normal
6 months to one year
Before you apply for a visit visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
How We Can Help Our Clients
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures