MONTENEGRO Golden Residence Permit
WHY CHOOSE MONTENEGRO?
Montenegro’s natural beauty and sophistication aren’t the only reasons why the nation is attracting vast opportunity for growth and development. Its recent independence and strategic position have also influenced Montenegro to become central to some of the most important industries in the world.
- Fast procedure;
- Citizenship within 3 months; No language requirements;
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality; NATO member;
- Candidate country for future expansion of the EU, expected by 2025;
- Global mobility with access to over 123 nations visa-free;
- Strategic geographical location in Europe with direct access to Adriatic Sea;
- Home of worlds finest beaches and super yacht marinas;
- An outstanding holiday destination;
- E-2 treaty signed between Montenegro and the United States allows citizens of Montenegro to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
To qualify for citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document;
- Submit all documents and information required under the program and successfully pass the due diligence and background verifications, including the ones relating to the source of funds used to make the qualifying contribution and investment;
- Hold no criminal record;
- Apply through one of the licensed agents under the program.
Government Fund Donation
Applicants must make a contribution of €200,000 in the form of a government fund donation.
Real Estate Investment
In addition to the donation, applicants are required to invest in approved real estate projects in the country. Depending on where the selected projects are, applicants will have the choice of the following investment levels:.
- €250,000 investment in an undeveloped region (Northern region)
- €450,000 investment in a developed region (Southern and central region).
Our Advisory fees are based on the number of dependents, country of origin, residence and other retained services, as well as service and legal fees related to the submission of application for the main applicant and qualifying family members. The advisory fees are non-refundable and are payable in one installment.
All application fees charged by the Montenegro government and by the licensed agents are subject to change. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
For the purpose of the costs of the procedure, applicants must make payment to the program in the amount of:
- €15,000: Main applicant;
- €10,000: per qualifying dependent, for up to four dependents;
- €50,000: per qualifying dependent, for the fifth and every next dependent.
DUE DILIGENCE FEES
Applicants must cover the fees for the due diligence as announced by the program administration.
STEPS AND TIMELINE
The following table breaks down the program application process to three stages with a total of 5 steps. Each step must be completed before continuing to the next.
- STEP 1: Choose an agent licensed for the program to get qualification approval.
- STEP 2: Collect application documents and pay government, due diligence and application fees. Sign property documents for the selected project. Transfer contribution and investment amounts to special escrow accounts.
- STEP 3: The file is received by the program administration. The application is reviewed for administrative compliance. In case of approval, amounts in escrow accounts are released.
- STEP 4: Decision in principle is delivered.
STEP 5: Travel to Montenegro to submit biometric data and collect passports.
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures