Post Landing Services
Settlement Services For Canada
Immigrating to another country is not simply about getting a visa and boarding a plane. There is a lot to be done, both before and after you get your permanent residency. Often, the process of settling down can get unnerving for the majority of us. You might have just got your permanent resident visa and landed in your new country. There is a lot of work still to be done. Making the transition much smoother for you, post landing services include assistance with finding housing, securing a job, registration with the local authorities etc.
When you opt for post landing services, you get professionals taking care of all the details for you, letting you focus instead on starting your new life in your new country. With dependable and reliable post landing services, you can start preparing for your new life with perfect ease of mind. EIPL will take care of the rest through our comprehensive and customized settlement and placement services to help you settle in the country of your choice.
Our Post Landing Services:
- Information about licensing or professional registration requirements, list of potential employers, exams to be taken in order to obtain a license and registration in any of these countries and effective job search techniques, professional licensing and registrations, preparation of licensing exams are also provided by our experts. All this goes a long way in early settlement of our clients.
- After landing abroad, we take care of their airport pickup, subsidized rooms at Welcome Homes against charges, only if they retained our Guest house services, help in opening a Bank Account, Credit Card, Driving License, Government Card, finding education institutes for children, getting insurance and many other services.
- Advanced orientation sessions are organized by our counselors to guide you living in your destination country, its social life and culture, banking, health and life insurance, education, health services, traveling and much more. These sessions help our clients acclimatize to life abroad without wasting their valuable time.
(A) Before landing at Australia
- Providing the clients the important and useful information related to necessary preparation before leaving for Australia and settlement process after landing in Australia through our attached booklet titled “Moving to Australia” and attending their queries either through e-mail or telephonically
- Providing professional guidance related to their intended occupation in Australia
- Booking of fully furnished guest house / lodge accommodation
(B) Major Services
- Assistance for job interview
- Assistance in modification of resume where required as per Australian Standards
- Stepwise showcasing the path for the job search
- Help with job placement
- Support for English Speaking & Personality Development
- Mobile sim card Assistance
More services to our clients
- Pick up from Airport upon arrival
- Public Transport card valid for one week
- Support while opening Bank Account
- Help with renting / buying of property | house / land
- Support and guidance with Medical & School facilities available as per visa
- Availability & applications in Kinder schools where applicable
- Assistance with Insurance Services
- Providing the required assistance and guidance for the job search and placement for the initial job.
- Counselling on any other issue related to settlement in area of residence in Australia
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures