Russia Tourist Visa
RUSSIA TOURIST VISA
Tourist Visa is required in case you enter Russian Federation for tourism purposes. Tourist visa can be valid for up to 30 days and can be issued for single or double entry. Dates of validity of the visa will correspond with the dates mentioned on your tourist confirmation.Russia is a country with a rich history, culture and world-famous architecture that makes it a dream destination for travelers. Apart from this, it has natural scenic sights like snow-covered mountains and natural geysers.
Russia is a transcontinental country spanning eastern europe and northern asia. It is the largest country in the world by area, covering over 17,098,246 square kilometres (6,601,670 sq mi)[d], and encompassing one-eighth of earth’s inhabitable landmass. Russia extends across eleven time zones and borders fourteen countries by land[e] (the most in the world, tied with china). Russia also shares narrow maritime boundaries with two countries.[f] it is the ninth-most populous country in the world and the most populous country in europe, with a population of 146 million.[g] the country’s capital and largest city is moscow, the largest city entirely within europe. Saint petersburg is russia’s cultural centre and second-largest city. Other major urban areas include novosibirsk, yekaterinburg, nizhny novgorod and kazan. Officially referred to as the russian federation, russia is a country that spans a significant area of northern asia and eastern europe. Prominent tourist destinations in russia –
- Kizhi Island, A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Krestovsky Stadium
- Peterhof Palace
- Eliseyev Emporium
- Kirillov’s House
- The Black Tulip War Memorial
- The Beatles Monument
- The Sakharov Museum
- The Rukavishnikov Estate Museum
WHY VISIT RUSSIA
Visiting Russia as a tourist is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The largest country in the world does seem to have it all to make Russia worth for visit overseas. Many amazing natural destinations on one hand and the presence of some of the majestic oldest cities in the world, Russia offers something for almost every kind of tourist.
Among the many reasons that make Russia worth visiting are –
- A rich tradition and history
- The Golden Ring of Russia
- Beautiful Russian architecture
- Immense diversity in the cities
To visit the country, one needs a tourist visa which is valid for 30 days. You can apply for either a single entry or double entry visa.While the single entry visa allows you to travel only to Russia, the double-entry visa allows you to make trips from Russia to neighboring countries such as the CIS countries and Baltic states and back trips to countries such as China and Mongolia and the return trip is through Russia.To visit Russia as a tourist will require a tourist invitation. This is basically an agreement between a foreign citizen and a Russian travel company. The travel company should be included in the United register of tour operators. Getting a tourist voucher from a travel company is a quick and easy process. The tourist voucher should contain the following information:
- Name of the Russian tourist company and its reference number
- Full name of the applicant and their passport information
- Purpose of visit
- Terms of visit
- Number of entries (single or double)
- Dates of entry and exit
- Cities that the applicant plans to visit.
- A valid passport
- Two passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Copy of tourist voucher
- Proof of funds
- Confirmed return ticket
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
The processing time for a tourist visa is usually 10 working days.
EVISA FOR TOURISTS
It is now much easier to obtain a tourist visa to go to Russia. No need to wait long queues to get your visa. A more convenient and quicker option, you can now simply in just a few clicks, apply online to obtain your Tourist e-Visa. You will need to fill the form and make the payment with a credit card.
It is important to consider these points before you apply:
- E Visa has been set up by the Ministry of Public Security of Russia to simplify visa applications.
- Electronic Visa is an electronic and biometric visa that gives the same rights as the regular visa.
- You will apply and obtain your electronic visa online and there is no need to go through Embassies or other Associations.
- The tourist E-visas provided are currently only for single entries with a maximum duration of 8 Days only in the Russian Federation.
An eVisa can be applied for online and takes 4 days to process. The visas issued by Russia allow international travelers to visit specific Russian regions for short stays. The eVisa is issued for the following regions:
- Far East, for which visitors will need to apply for a Russian eVisa for the Far East regions
- Kaliningrad, for which they have to apply for eVisa for Kaliningrad
- St Petersburg and Leningrad region, for which eVisa for St Petersburg and Leningrad region is required.
The eVisa is valid for 30 but allows a maximum of 8 days stay in the region.
EIPL’s expert team can help you get Russian visa easily and hassle free . We will :
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures