Study in Australia
Australia is an attractive place for international students seeking to advance their education and strengthen their career prospects. Top universities in Australia are setting global standards of excellence for overseas students with their dynamic courses, study programs, extensive student support services, outstanding training facilities, and cultural diversity. Australia is known for its welcoming environment for students studying globally ranked institutions. Australian universities consistently get higher rankings in Q.S. World University Ranking and THE (Times Higher Education).
Why Study in Australia?
- Students choose to study in Australia due to its world-class education, premium range of study options, superior training and research facilities, globally recognized degrees and post-study work opportunities.
- Australia has six of the world’s best universities out of 100. Famous universities such as the University of Melbourne, Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, University of New South Wales, and Monash University were ranked in the top 100 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Known for its top-notch education system, Australian universities offer more than 22,000 courses across 1100 institutions. The country’s education system took 8th position in the Universitas 2018 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education. The ranking surpassed the countries like France, Japan, Norway, and Germany.
- The satisfaction score of international students in Australia is 90%. The country ranks high for providing students with excellent living, working, and studying environments. The majority of them are satisfied with their experience and thus intend to settle in Australia.
- Studying in Australia boosts someone’s career and increases their chances for permanent settlement in the country. The government of Australia offers a range of post-study work options that allow students to gain some work experience in the country and apply for a P.R. visa after the expiry of their Australia student visa.