What is a Business Talent
What is a Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132)?
Establish a new business or expand your existing business in Australia with this permanent resident visa. Certain foreign-national entrepreneurs may be eligible for a Subclass 132 visa. This visa requires the applicant to have a minimum net business, personal assets and annual business turnover, or a minimum in venture capital funding. You must also be nominated to apply by an Australian state or territory government agency.
Benefits of a Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132)?
Offers all the benefits of Australian permanent residence for you and your family.
- Work and live in Australia indefinitely
- Opportunity to study in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s state-run healthcare program
- Opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor relatives for permanent residence
- Travel in and out of Australia as you please
You must meet both the general requirements of the Subclass 132 visa and the specific requirements of the stream under which you are applying.
The Subclass 186 visa allows to apply under two streams:
- Significant Business Streamfor high-calibre business owners or partial owners who want to expand business to Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Streamfor individuals who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL)
Submit an application for the Subclass 132 visa, you must be nominated to apply for the visa by a state or territory government. Submitting an EOI allows these governments to examine your business claims and decide whether or not to nominate you.
If you are nominated, you will be invited to apply for the Subclass 132 visa through Skillselect. Once you receive an invitation, you will have 60 days to apply online for the visa.
The Subclass 132 Visa requires you submit several documents with you application, in order to prove the claims made.
The Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132) visa requires you to apply online. When you apply, you must have all documents ready as well as the visa application fee, which can be paid by credit card.
It can take several months for the DHA to make a decision on your visa application.
Once your application is approved, you will receive your visa and can start working in Australia.
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures