Dubai Tourist Visa
Dubai Visa For Indians
Dubai is a name synonymous with extravagance. This city has grown from a desert town to a burgeoning metropolis, with close to 15 million people visiting it in 2016. Boasting of world-class infrastructure, great attractions, shopping, desert safaris and more, Dubai is a place every travel junkie should visit. Ranking in the list of top 10 visited cities in the world Dubai has something to offer for everyone. This oasis in the Middle East can proudly count itself to be one of the best cities in the world, with the number of tourists to the city increasing each year.Dubai is a place every travel junkie should visit, boasting world-class infrastructure, great attractions, shopping, desert safaris and many more. Ranked in the list of top 10 most visited cities in the world (according to Forbes), Dubai has something for everyone.
Types Of Dubai Tourist Visa:
Dubai offers two kinds of tourist visas:
14-day Dubai tourist visa – With this Dubai visa, an individual can stay in the country for a maximum of 14 days. This visa is valid for two months. You can even get this visa on arrival in Dubai.
30-day Dubai tourist visa– As the name suggests, this visa is valid for 30 days. Holders of the visa should complete their trip to Dubai within 60 days of the issue after which the visa will lapse. This Dubai visa can be extended up to a maximum of ten days which is subject to certain terms and conditions.
Documents Required For Dubai tourist visa
Individuals looking to travel to Dubai on a tourist visa will have to submit the following documents:
- Passport – An applicant should have a valid passport depicting his/her nationality. Scanned copies of the passport need to be submitted (in case of online applications). The passport should be valid for a minimum of six months in order for the visa application to be processed. Individuals should include the first and last page of the passport. The scanned copies should be colored, with black and white copies susceptible for rejection.
- Application form – Applicants need to fill the application form for visa. The form should be signed as well. Individuals should note that the information provided is accurate, for any discrepancies could result in delays.
- Photograph – The application needs to be supported with a recent photograph of the applicant. The image should be in color and no more than 6 months old. He or She should submit the coloured photograph which is not more than six months old. It should conform to certain standards as laid down by the government.
- Itinerary – The travel itinerary should be provided with the application. This should include the dates of travel, copy of the flight tickets, and details of the hotel where an individual is expected to stay. This is basically required to indicate to the authorities that the applicant has all plans to leave the country within a specified time period.
- Financial data – This is typically not required in most cases. It is rarely needed, but it is safer to keep the information handy. Officials might ask this if they doubt an applicant’s financial status, and whether he/she will be able to survive in the country on limited finances.
- Address proof – Again, this is not asked in all cases. It can be asked in situations where the applicant’s current permanent residency address is different from the nationality of said applicant.
VISA ON ARRIVAL
Dubai offers the Dubai tourist visa for many countries including India. The features and requirements for this visa on arrival include:
Citizens holding a valid passport or
- A visit visa issued by the government of USA
- A green card issued by the government of USA
- Residence visa issued by the UK government
- Residence visa issued by the EU
- The validity of the visa is for 14 days and it can be extended once
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for 6 months or more
- The fee for the visa is 100 Dirhams
- The fee for a one-time extension of the entry permit is 250 Dirhams
It is now possible to apply for a tourist e-Visa online for those wishing to visit Dubai. Here are the steps involved in the application process for Dubai tourist visa
DUBAI TOURIST VISA
- Download the online form and ensure that all the information you enter on the form must be correct if you want to get your electronic visa on-time.
- Provide your contact information, passport information, and email address, as well as any further supporting documents.
- Pay the UAE e-Visa fees and check your inbox regularly for the unique confirmation number you’ll get once your payment goes through.
- Wait for your tourist e-Visa to be approved, then print it out and bring it along with you on your trip.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURIST EVISA
- Passport – All applicants must have a passport which will remain valid for at least another six months from the date of arrival in Dubai.
- Scanned passport.
- A digital photo-Make sure it has been taken in the last 6 months and meets the criteria.
- A valid e-mail address.
STEPS TO APPLY:
There aren’t many conditions to meet while applying for a Dubai visa. The first step is to fill out the form regardless of which visa type you are applying for.
When filling out the visa application form, a few documents are needed. Here is the list of necessary documents required for a Dubai tourist visa:
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- Passport should be valid for six months from the date of travel.
- Scanned copy of your colored ID Photo.
- Color passport-size photograph with a white background.
- Your application form may differ depending on who your sponsor is. However, before moving on to the rest of your application, be sure that you have a sponsor.
If you have completed the first step successfully, you will proceed to phase two which will ask you to make the payment and revise your application for your Dubai visa.
The final step will be to upload any additional documentation which can increase your visa chances.
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
Consulting & developing processes and procedures